As an animal owner, you want the very best for your animals. So, you know how important it is to give your animals a nourishing diet that will promote their good health. Purchasing your feed from a feed mill, you can rest easy knowing exactly where your feed pellets are produced, manufactured, and sold. That said, not all feed mills are created equal. Here are few tips that to help you make the right choice –
1. Choose a food mill that clearly states what ingredients they use. A food mill that uses 100% natural ingredients and avoids artificial fillers or additives will help ensure that you are giving your animals good, wholesome feed pellets.
2. The type of pellets you feed your animals will vary depending on the age, health, and the workload of the animal. Make sure the food mill that you choose offers a variety of pellets to meet the needs of all your animals. If you are unsure of which pellet to choose, customer services representatives at the company should be able to answer any questions you have and offer insightful recommendations of their products.
3. Check to see how long the food mill has been in business. A food mill that has a long, successful track record producing food pellets is one that clearly knows what they are doing.
4. A food mill that offers positive testimonials is a great way to hear what actual customers have to say about them. A satisfied customer is usually always happy to share the experiences they have had when purchasing pellets from a feed mill.
5. Familiarize yourself with the company’s ordering, shipping, and delivery procedures. Be aware of any ordering minimums the company may have, and what the shipping rates and speeds are. Also, research the company’s return/exchange policies ahead of time so you can be ready in the event that a problem arises.
By following these few tips, you can be sure you will choose the perfect feed mill for all your horse feeding needs.